In case you can't tell, I am starting this blog to share my faith with others. I have been ignoring the need to blog for so long. I have known for some time now that I need to share my testimony with others to really make a difference.
I have always been drawn to the ministry, however I have always considered myself a Common Man. I thought that you had to be charismatic and have a silver tongue to be in the ministry. I was thinking today that there are many other people out there like me, and maybe they needed to hear the gospel in a common tongue. Now let me say this, I am not a preacher, however there are some things that the Holy Spirit lays on my heart, that you might not know the difference. So if I get all preachy, fear not, I will come back down from my soap box.
I am dedicating this blog to my savior and Lord, Jesus Christ. If not for him, then I would not even have anything to talk about. Please stay tuned to the upcoming blogs about my walk with Jesus. They may be uplifting and they may be slightly depressing, but they will always be real. That is all that I can do, and I hope that there are others out there that can relate with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment